1. College students above 18 years of age with sufficient English proficiency.
2. And the general state of the applicant's health should be good enough for him/her to pursue the course of study at Fudan.
Application Deadline: June 08, 2023.
1. One copy of passport (personal information page).
2. Enrollment certificate or documents proving student status at current university. Certificates or documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be translated and notarized.
3. Transcripts of academic records. Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be translated and notarized.
4. One copy of TOEFL iBT (a score of 85 or above)/IELTS (a score of 6.5 or above), or other materials proving a corresponding level of English. Native English-speakers or college students taking an English-taught program are exempted from this requirement.
If necessary, the university will require applicants to submit extra materials.
1. If you are an international student holding a foreign passport, please log onto
http://admission.iso.fudan.edu.cn/, register, and apply online.
The online application procedure is as follows:
Registering with your email → Entering and completing the online application → Submitting your application → Paying the application fee in the Online Application System → Application is completed→ Waiting for the result
Program code: TBA（for self-paying students).
Please take extra care in filling in the application form online. The name should be exactly the same as it appears on your passport. Once you have submitted the application, it will not be possible to change it.
Note: Exchange students with a tuition waiver will be given a different code after we receive the nominations from your home university.
2. If you are a Chinese citizen from Chinese mainland, Hong Kong, Macau, or Taiwan,
· Apply via http://register.fudan.edu.cn/
· Create an account and search program name “Fudan University International Summer Session 2023 -Application” in the English version. Then, click “Apply” to fill in the application and upload the supporting documents.
· After submitting the application, applicants will be notified to pay the application fee (CNY 400) by email.
· The online application cannot be reviewed and processed unless the application fee has been paid.
· Once admitted, applicants will receive an admission notice with the tuition payment information and the course enrollment guide.
Fudan International Summer Session is open to students from Fudan's partner universities worldwide. For Fudan's partnership, you can consult your home institution.
Exchange tuition-waiver student
Based on bilateral exchange agreements, Fudan accepts Fudan's exchange partners' nomination of students to join the FISS program with a tuition waiver.
For coordinators of Fudan's partners: Due to the course load of the FISS program, 2 students enrolled in the FISS program will be equivalent to 1 enrolled for a one-semester exchange stay.
Your home institution coordinator needs to email nominations to email@example.com you proceed with the online application process.
North American passport holders
If you are a college student from 23 countries in North America, including the United States, Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica, etc. (based on nationality and please consult the list of specific countries by email), you can apply for the Shanghai Summer School Scholarship which offers a waiver of the application fee and tuition for FISS 2023.
If you're eligible, please submit your application for this scholarship here: https://www.wjx.cn/vm/hSpPadI.aspx#
All applicants will be notified of the admission result by email.